The National Automobile Museum in Turin was founded in 1932 and since 1960 has been housed in the building erected as part of the "Italia 61" project to celebrate the centenary of Italian Unification. In 2005 the museum was the subject of an international competition for a project to modernise and extend the exhibition spaces. The winning team was composed of the architect Cino Zucchi, Recchi Engineering S.r.l. and Proger S.p.A. The exhibition was designed by the Franco-Swiss set-designer François Confino, who is also the acclaimed creator of the National Cinema Museum in Turin. In 2013 the British newspaper The Times included the Automobile Museum in its list of the 50 best museums in the world for its educational and scientific value.